Refinitiv’s latest in-depth research reveals five key trends shaping the wealth management industry over the next few years, as rapid advances in technology and ever greater moves towards digitalization are forcing wealth managers to rethink their business, technology and client engagement models.
Key trends explored:
• Customization: The end of one size fits all
• Digitalization: Time to digitalize or die
• Operational Efficiency: Getting the house in order and enabling advisors
• Data and Analytics: Paving the road to client centricity
• Client Relationships: The role of the advisor is changing