RBC Wealth Management
The firm has hired the FPI Wealth Management Group to join its newly opened Marin County, San Francisco branch.
The group is composed of:
– Patrick Farley, managing director and financial adviser, who has 26 years of industry experience;
– Carl Ilg, vice president and financial adviser, with 16 years of experience;
– Matthew Larrabure associate vice president and financial adviser, who has 11 years of experience; and
– Kerry Farley, financial adviser, with 5 years of experience.
The team manages approximately $326m (£262m, €294m) in assets and joins RBC Wealth Management from Merrill Lynch.
In addition, RBC WM has hired the VKB Wealth Management Group to its newly formed Minocqua, Wisconsin office.
The eight-member team is composed of:
– Kurt Veldhuizen, senior vice president and branch director, who has 30 years of industry experience;
– Matthew Kock, senior vice president and financial adviser, with 16 years of experience;
– John Bennett, first vice president and financial adviser, who has 20 years of experience;
– John Hilbert, vice president and financial adviser, with 21 years of experience;
– Fritz Wotruba, associate vice president and financial adviser, who has 12 years of experience;
– David Veldhuizen, senior financial associate;
– Christine Ullius, senior registered client associate; and,
– Sue Knapstein, senior registered client associate.
The team manages about $540m in assets and joins RBC Wealth Management from Merrill Lynch.
Lastly, RBC WM has hired a team to its Colorado Springs office.
The Pann/DeYoung Wealth Management Group is composed of:
– Scott Pann, senior vice president and financial adviser, who has 33 years of experience and
– Donnie DeYoung, senior vice president and financial adviser, with 31 years of experience.
The team manages approximately $325m in client assets and joins from UBS.
Donald Gorsch has been hired as the firm’s senior vice president and head of private wealth management branch network.
In this newly created role, Gorsch will oversee the day-to-day operations of Wedbush’s wealth management offices across the country.
He is based in Wedbush Securities’ Los Angeles headquarters and reports to Chris Mone, executive vice president and head of wealth management.
Prior to joining the company, Gorsch served as branch manager in greater southern California at UBS.
Palisade Capital Management
The independent registered investment adviser (RIA) has named Lorraine Salvo as managing director of private wealth management and head of financial planning.
Salvo joins Palisade from Massey Quick Simon & Co, a wealth management and investment consulting firm, where she had a similar role for 15 years.
BNY Mellon Wealth Management
The bank has appointed Eunice Kim as regional president in Denver, Colorado.
In this role, Kim will oversee all aspects of the wealth management business in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region, including investments, advisory, financial planning and banking.
Prior to joining BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Kim worked as a senior wealth strategist at Northern Trust.
Farm Bureau Financial Services
The financial services firm has hired Drew Wilson, Grover Musser, Jimmy Boese and Scott Pilchard, who all join the company as wealth management advisers.
Wilson is based in Augusta, Kansas with over 24 years of experience in the financial industry at companies including LPL Financial and Princor Financial Services.
Musser is from Overland Park, Kansas with over 28 years of experience. Prior to joining Farm Bureau Financial Services, Grover spent time at AG Edwards and Sons, Merrill Lynch and US Bancorp Investments.
Boese is based in Omaha, Nebraska with over 11 years of experience at companies including Pacific Life and Bank of the West.
Lastly, Pilchard is from Scottsdale, Arizona with over 27 years of experience, including roles at Manning & Napier Advisors and 401k Advisors Arizona.
First American Bank
The Chicago-based bank has hired four executives to lead its newly opened wealth management office in Tampa, Florida.
It hired Tyler Iller as director of client advisory; David Lackmann as director of investment management, Ken Roberts as senior client adviser; and Christian Fram as portfolio manager.