PARIS, Feb 13 (Reuters) –
* Non-commercial market participants increased their net
position in Euronext’s milling wheat futures and options in the
week to Feb. 8, data published by Euronext on Wednesday showed.
* Non-commercial participants, which include investment
financial institutions, raised their net long position to 31,144
contracts from 18,761 a week earlier, the data showed.
* Commercial participants reduced their net short position
21,498 contracts from 25,792 a week earlier.
* Commercials accounted for 71.4 percent of the open
while non-commercial categories represented 16.4 percent of open
* The report covered 87.8 percent of open interest in wheat
derivatives, up marginally from the prior week.
* To access Euronext’s position data for commodity trading,
also covers rapeseed, rapeseed meal and maize futures: https://derivatives.euronext.com/en/commodities
(Reporting by Gus Trompiz; editing by David Evans)
© Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Click For Restrictions – http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp